tel. 691 958 283
E-mail (nie wymagane)
Numer telefonu (nie wymagane)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych.
1. We ___ American.
2. ___ this magazine before?
Do you read
Are you going to read
Are you reading
Have you read
3. It’s my ___ computer.
4. This is our new teacher. ___ name is Mark.
5. He ___ the newspaper every day.
6. Is Mont Blanc ___ mountain in Europe?
the most highest
the more high
7. British people ___ tea with milk.
8. ___ you like Chinese food?
9. Could we ___ the bill, please?
10. The people ___ in room 12.
11. It’s ten ___ seven.
12. I ___ to classical music.
never to listen
don’t never listen
13. Would you like ___ coffee?
14. I haven’t ___ this photo before.
15. I can’t see. Where are my ___?
16. It ___ when they went out.
was to rain
17. Did you ___ TV last night?
18. That’s the hotel ___ we had lunch.
19. Diana ___ some wine when she went to France.
20. I don’t get ___ very well with my brother.
21. Tom always ___ golf on Sundays.
22. Mary ___ a key when she was cleaning her car.
23. ___ I worked hard, I didn’t pass the test.
24. My parents ___ to stay with us next week.
25. Come on, it’s time ___.
26. Can you look ___ my dog this weekend?
27. Who ___ the answer to this question?
28. When I got to work I remembered that ___ my mobile at home.
I was leaving
29. My father ___ be a builder.
did use to
30. I haven’t tidied my office ___.
31. ___ Kate nor I want to go to London.
32. We ___ together since last year.
’ve been living
33. What’s the matter? You ___ sad.
34. This food isn’t ___.
very much hot
35. What ___ tomorrow night?
are you doing
do you do
are you do
36. There were ___ people at the match.
37. They won’t ___ use their mobiles.
be able to
38. When is it going to stop ___?
39. We enjoyed ___ at the party.
40. His parents didn’t ___ him go out.
41. We were really ___ with the weather.
42. She doesn’t go to the gym ___.
43. I studied chemistry at ___ university.
44. That’s the house ___ we live.
45. I have a bath ___ I get home.
as soon as
so soon that
46. I won’t do it ………… you help me.
as soon as
47. If they ………… a map, they wouldn’t have got lost.
48. I ………… get the bus to work, but now I drive.
did used to
did use to
49. We ………… wear a uniform. We can wear anything we like.
aren’t allowed to
don’t have to
50. I ………… for five years now.
have been studying
51. I spent hours watching a bird ……. its young.
52. He ……… my rubber, miss!’’ shouted the boy.
53. My grandmother was a lovely person who ………. pleasure from helping others.
54. You were really ……… when you paid £100 for those. They’re not even leather!
55. Many forest- ……….. animals were killed in the fire.
56. This city has four million ……….. .
57. It was only when he had been unemployed for six months that Neil’s situation hit ……… .
58. Investors have taken ……… from the improving economic situation.
59. I can’t tell you ………. the population of Prague, but there’s an encyclopedia in the cupboard.
60. The government is making little ………. in its flight to boat inflation.
TEST POZIOMUJĄCY- JĘZYK ANGIELSKI UWAGA! CAŁY TEST TRWA OKOŁO 40min.
Tylko jedna odpowiedź jest prawidłowa
PROSZĘ WYBRAĆ POPRAWNĄ ODPOWIEDŹ , a, b, c, lub d.
Copyright © Globalschool
Projekt i kreacja: Conex